A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikenna Adugba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikenna Adugba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adugba graduated from University Of Jos.
Dr. Adugba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adugba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ikenna I. Adugba practice?
Dr. Ikenna Adugba practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Family Physicians, Denton Emergency Physicians, Denton General Practitioners, and Denton Pediatricians.