Internists

400 S Carroll Blvd
Suite 2000
Denton, TX 76201
940-384-1809
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!... HORRIBLY RUDE STAFF  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND WORTH THE WAIT. HE MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND TAKES THE TIME TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME. HE IS NEVER TRYING TO RUSH OUT AND DOESN'T MIND IF I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK. I ALWAYS WALK OUT OF THERE FEELING LIKE MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED. THE ONLY BAD THING IS HIS UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PLACE WHERE THE STAFF IS SO RUDE AND LOUD. YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT THE OTHER PATIENTS AND ALSO ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIFE. THEY ARE LAZY AND VERY RUDE! I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS BUT THEY JUST COULDN'T PUT UP HIS STAFF. I PUT UP WITH HIS STAFF BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR LIKE HIM.

|  Great Doctor, Terrible STAFF!!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I really like this doctor. I think he is very confident in his line of work. It took almost 2 hrs to see him though. But when I did see him he spent enough time with me to feel I was important and so was my problem. Everything else about the office and majority of the staff (not all and I mean like 1 person) was terrible. The staff is rude, doesnt acknowledge you and their thoughts of HIPPA LAW- Whats That? They talk about all kinds of private things to everyone. I went to the drs. office one day and went back the next with a different family member and the girl says in front of the other family member OH DIDN'T I JUST SEE YOU, YA I SAW YOU YESTERDAY and started talking about it in front of the family member. I even called the office to help out my family member find out about his their meds and one of the office staff yelled at me saying I JUST PUT THEIR CHART BACK AND SAT DOWN IN MY SEAT. IT'S WHOSEVER RESPONSABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HIM TO REMEMBER WHEN THEY LAST GOT THEIR MEDICINE! Can you believe that crap?! I was so pist. So now im changing drs. I don't want to. I like the dr. I can't stand the staff. Too bad.

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2009

I have been diagnosed with a debilitating disease and he has shown no concern over blood work results and letting me know what the results mean. I would not recommend Dr. Adugba to anyone. His office is the most unorganized medical office i have ever seen. Files were laying all over the floor behind the counter, the receptionist was making phone calls and repeating patients information loud enough for the waiting area to hear. It was easy to see the entire office and patient areas were a complete mess.