Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There is issues with fax and get meds. Need to work in getting reorders done faster. Need to realize people need their meds in a timely manner.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Adugba has helped me get my medical issues under control and is helping me achieve my health goals. He is very professional and kind. He is an excellent Listener, I know this because I talk his ear off, he is patient and I am greatful for him..

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Adugba is a very kind physician. ,

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The bezt Dr. My son or I could have...!!!!!

Feb 27th, 2015

They couldn't draw blood. When they finally did, I never received results. I called & results was on doctor's desk. I called 3 most later & they gave me results. They said they couldn't get in touch with me. They said my phone # and address was wrong and I updated it at my last appointment when they drew my blood.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love this office. They are understanding and work to help you in everyway possible so you get feeling like the best you sooner.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Adugba has wonderful bedside manner and treats u like a human being. Listens very well and answers all my questions. This. Dr. really cares.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My insulin needles didn't get called in and I had to pay for them out of pocketmthis happen on Friday. With no after hrs number to call I had no choice. I'm on a fix income and couldn't afford it.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did a great job addressing my medical issues and helped me prioritize and help in achieving my goals for better health. Was honest and straightforward in his explanations. The office was clean and very accessible, for the bus and hospital. I am grateful.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His office could improve on returning calls and following through with referrals

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family has lived in Denton since 2004 and we have been patients of Dr Adbuga since then, I would NOT trade him for the world !! It has been confirmed by an ICU charge nurse that Dr Adbuga is one of the Top 10 in Denton, Texas

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care Dr Adugba has been giving me. He is a very good physician and addresses all my concerns. He has made some very good referrals for me too.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Adugba is a great doctor who ive been going to for over 8 years.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found the doctor to be very professional and concern for my well being and very informative.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased with Dr. Adugba. He is moving forward to address all my medical needs.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service from the Doctor.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommended very kind staff. Caring kind very intelligent physician and staff. Thank you for letting me express hopefully will help others. It is hard to find a dr who takes time to listen really and advise. I totally recommend this caring team.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.ADUGBA IZ DA BEZT DR. I KOULD HAVE FOR MY SON AND I !!! HE HAZ GIVEN UZ DA BEZT KARE FOR MANY YEARZ AND WOULD NEVER CHANGE DR.Z !!! HE'Z # 1 DR. FOR MY SON AND I....THANK U DR. ADUGBA FOR TAKEN GUD KARE OF UZ UR DA BEZT....!!!!!

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. A listens to ALL concerns, no matter how silly they may seem to us, the Dr. takes the concerns very seriously and makes sure you understand

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!... HORRIBLY RUDE STAFF show details BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!... HORRIBLY RUDE STAFF
May 1st, 2012

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND WORTH THE WAIT. HE MAKES ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND TAKES THE TIME TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ME. HE IS NEVER TRYING TO RUSH OUT AND DOESN'T MIND IF I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK. I ALWAYS WALK OUT OF THERE FEELING LIKE MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED. THE ONLY BAD THING IS HIS UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PLACE WHERE THE STAFF IS SO RUDE AND LOUD. YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT THE OTHER PATIENTS AND ALSO ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIFE. THEY ARE LAZY AND VERY RUDE! I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS BUT THEY JUST COULDN'T PUT UP HIS STAFF. I PUT UP WITH HIS STAFF BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR LIKE HIM.

Great Doctor, Terrible STAFF!! show details Great Doctor, Terrible STAFF!!
Dec 6th, 2011

I really like this doctor. I think he is very confident in his line of work. It took almost 2 hrs to see him though. But when I did see him he spent enough time with me to feel I was important and so was my problem. Everything else about the office and majority of the staff (not all and I mean like 1 person) was terrible. The staff is rude, doesnt acknowledge you and their thoughts of HIPPA LAW- Whats That? They talk about all kinds of private things to everyone. I went to the drs. office one day and went back the next with a different family member and the girl says in front of the other family member OH DIDN'T I JUST SEE YOU, YA I SAW YOU YESTERDAY and started talking about it in front of the family member. I even called the office to help out my family member find out about his their meds and one of the office staff yelled at me saying I JUST PUT THEIR CHART BACK AND SAT DOWN IN MY SEAT. IT'S WHOSEVER RESPONSABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HIM TO REMEMBER WHEN THEY LAST GOT THEIR MEDICINE! Can you believe that crap?! I was so pist. So now im changing drs. I don't want to. I like the dr. I can't stand the staff. Too bad.

Jul 8th, 2009

I have been diagnosed with a debilitating disease and he has shown no concern over blood work results and letting me know what the results mean. I would not recommend Dr. Adugba to anyone. His office is the most unorganized medical office i have ever seen. Files were laying all over the floor behind the counter, the receptionist was making phone calls and repeating patients information loud enough for the waiting area to hear. It was easy to see the entire office and patient areas were a complete mess.