A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leycegui-Gardoqui graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leycegui-Gardoqui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui practice?
- Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iker Leycegui-Gardoqui practices Internal Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port St Lucie, FL and Fort Pierce, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists.