A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikpe Ekpoudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikpe Ekpoudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ikpe Ekpoudia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekpoudia graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ekpoudia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikpe Umo Elijah Ekpoudia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ikpe U. Ekpoudia practice?
- Dr. Ikpe Ekpoudia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ikpe Ekpoudia practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.