A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ikue Shimizu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ikue Shimizu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimizu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shimizu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ikue Shimizu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ikue Shimizu practice?
- Dr. Ikue Shimizu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ikue Shimizu practices Dermatology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Dermatologists.