A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Il Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Il Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans