A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Il Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Il Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Il Lyuck Park MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Il L. Park practice?
- Dr. Il Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Il Park practices Internal Medicine near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Avondale Internists.