A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ila Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ila Shah is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ila A Shah MD is a female Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ila A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ila Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ila Shah practices Neurology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Neurologists.