A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ila Madia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Madia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Madia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ila Dalsukh Madia MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ila D. Madia practice?
- Dr. Ila Madia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ila Madia practices Anesthesiology near Marion, OH.
See Marion Anesthesiologists.