A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ila Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ila Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ila A Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ila A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ila Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ila Shah practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.