A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ila Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ila Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ila A Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ila A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ila Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ila Shah practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.