Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ila Shah
Dr. Ila Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, South Shore Hospital and St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ila Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ila Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Ashok Shah
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Chicago, IL 0 mi45
Dr. Swieliang Tan
Family Medicine, General Practice
Chicago, IL 0.03 mi44
Dr. Edith Chaffin
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.03 mi35