A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilaaf Darrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilaaf Darrat is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Darrat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilaaf Darrat MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ilaaf Darrat practice?
- Dr. Ilaaf Darrat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ilaaf Darrat practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.