A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilaaf Darrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilaaf Darrat is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darrat
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darrat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Darrat graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Darrat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilaaf Darrat MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ilaaf Darrat practice?
- Dr. Ilaaf Darrat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilaaf Darrat practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.