A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Bornstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Bornstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Bornstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bornstein graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bornstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Dov Bornstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan D. Bornstein practice?
- Dr. Ilan Bornstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Bornstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buckhannon, WV.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.