A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Cohen, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Somerset Eye Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ilan Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NEW YORK, NY and Old Bridge, NJ.