Learn more about Dr. Ilan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Cohen, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Eye Institute
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ilan Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and New York, NY.
See Old Bridge Ophthalmologists.