A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Cohen, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Somerset Eye Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilan Cohen practice?
Dr. Ilan Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NEW YORK, NY and Old Bridge, NJ.