A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Cohen, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Eye Institute
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ilan Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and New York, NY.
See Old Bridge Ophthalmologists.