Learn more about Dr. Ilan Kedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Kedan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kedan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Kedan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kedan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Kedan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Kedan practice?
- Dr. Ilan Kedan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilan Kedan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.