A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Kedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Kedan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Kedan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kedan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Kedan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Kedan practice?
- Dr. Ilan Kedan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilan Kedan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.