A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Kedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Kedan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kedan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Kedan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kedan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Kedan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Kedan practice?
- Dr. Ilan Kedan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilan Kedan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.