A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Kinori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinori
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinori Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Kinori, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinori graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kinori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Milford Hospital, Inc., Milford CT
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Kinori MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Kinori practice?
- Dr. Ilan Kinori has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilan Kinori practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Radiologists.