Dr. Ilan Kuperman MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 7th, 2016
We need more doctors like him!
I was treated very well by Dr. Kuperman and his staff. I have been seeing him for years and I have recommended him many times, and each time he has always taken great care of my friends. I wish all doctors took the time with their patients and were as thorough and well-informed as he is. He gives all options for care and is a partner in your health. We need more like him!

April 22nd, 2014
Review of Dr. Kuperman
Dr. Kuperman has been my regular Physician for years. He is extremely conservative and analyzes everything very carefully before giving his final opinion on the correct course of action. I would highly recommend him.

May 10th, 2011
It has been several years since I've seen Dr. Kuperman but my opinion of him and his service is very high. He was very thorough and asked very good questions to help him with his diagnosis. I am a firm believer in homeopathic and what I was sent home with helped immensely. His homeopathic expertise coupled with his medical abilities, make him the ideal doctor in my opinion. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 3rd, 2009
they wouldn't listen when I said i was worse
misdiagnosiswants to solve everything with homeopathic remediesforgetful x10ofice staff is possibly part of the problemI'd be in the hospital maybe dead if I hadn't gone to an Urgent care office.

May 24th, 2008
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
The first time i met my doctor, it was sooo right on the way another doctor, who referred me to him, described him....very professional, non-intimidating, and has a caring attitude. Above all, he's very knowledgable and his overall holistic treatment approach has been a great plus to my healing. He and his wife, Dr Gail Gluckman, are by far , the best doctors i've met!!