Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Review of Dr. Kuperman show details Review of Dr. Kuperman
Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Kuperman has been my regular Physician for years. He is extremely conservative and analyzes everything very carefully before giving his final opinion on the correct course of action. I would highly recommend him.

May 10th, 2011

It has been several years since I've seen Dr. Kuperman but my opinion of him and his service is very high. He was very thorough and asked very good questions to help him with his diagnosis. I am a firm believer in homeopathic and what I was sent home with helped immensely. His homeopathic expertise coupled with his medical abilities, make him the ideal doctor in my opinion. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

they wouldn't listen when I said i was worse show details they wouldn't listen when I said i was worse
Aug 3rd, 2009

misdiagnosiswants to solve everything with homeopathic remediesforgetful x10ofice staff is possibly part of the problemI'd be in the hospital maybe dead if I hadn't gone to an Urgent care office.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
by AGGY on May 24th, 2008

The first time i met my doctor, it was sooo right on the way another doctor, who referred me to him, described him....very professional, non-intimidating, and has a caring attitude. Above all, he's very knowledgable and his overall holistic treatment approach has been a great plus to my healing. He and his wife, Dr Gail Gluckman, are by far , the best doctors i've met!!