A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Melnick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnick
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Melnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Melnick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Melnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Melnick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Melnick practice?
- Dr. Ilan Melnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Melnick practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.