A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Rubinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Rubinfeld is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Rubinfeld, MBA, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinfeld graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rubinfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan S Rubinfeld MBA, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ilan S. Rubinfeld practice?
- Dr. Ilan Rubinfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Rubinfeld practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.