A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Shapiro practices Cardiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Bonita Springs Cardiologists.