A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilan Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Shapiro practices Cardiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Bonita Springs Cardiologists.