A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Wittstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Wittstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Wittstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wittstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Shor Wittstein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilan S. Wittstein practice?
- Dr. Ilan Wittstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Wittstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.