A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilan Wittstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilan Wittstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittstein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilan Wittstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wittstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilan Shor Wittstein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilan S. Wittstein practice?
- Dr. Ilan Wittstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilan Wittstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.