Dr. Ilan Wittstein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ilan Wittstein?

Patient

Posted on December 31st, 2009

My first visit to Dr. Wittstein's office was a very pleasant one. He really took the time to check everything pretaining to my heart condition (CHF). As I was referred to him by my Cardiologist, he diagnosed me and adjusted my meds to make them work better. He is the most considered doctor that I know. He makes you feel as though you are a part of his treatment team. Though I have apprehension about some of the indicated treatments for CHF because they do not work for me, he always try to find a good treatment for me. I started to improve after seeing him. I love Dr. Wittstein. He has a very calm, caring and confident doctor.I do not hesitate to recommend him to a anyone.

Posted on April 7th, 2016