A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilana Addis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilana Addis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilana Addis, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Addis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Addis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Addis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance