Dr. Ilana Addis Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ilana Addis?

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Don't get her angry by going there. She'll make sure you know you're not welcomed. Uncaring and lazy. She didn't want to go over my chart but just do the least for you. Like I said don't show up is your best kindness to this woman.

Go elsewhere

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Uncaring, unprofesional, bad attitude, She won't be bothered. She won't look at your medical record or lab tests. She asks you when was the last time you were there and questions that should be pulled from the chart. She won't look to see if you're allergic to something before she prescribes. She won't return questions left for her on the phone.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

She is a horrible docotor obviously does not know how to read. Gives horrible suggestions if I was not educated in the medical field I would die with her incompetence. Please don't waste your time and money. Remember if more then 1 person is saying the is bad she probably is.

Do your research, do not use this OBGYN

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Addis has horrible bedside manner and was 6 hours late with my surgery. I wish I would have been more informed because the surgery I ended up having was not needed. Doesn't even bother to look at you when you are in an appointment with her. I went to her for GYN issues rather than OB and cannot imagine having her deliver any of my future children, or any children for that matter.

Crass and Unprofessional

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

After appts for diagnosis and another for preop, Dr Addis showed up on the day of surgery and announced she only wanted to do half of what was necessary (things she could have discussed with me at preop). After letting her know that was not okay, she announced OUT LOUD in front of 3 other women in preop that I had genital warts. Not only did she violate my right to privacy, she was inappropriate and unprofessional. She is an embarrassment to good GYN doctos everywhere.

Finding a new doctor, I will not be giving this woman business

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I feel like this doctor gives me anxiety! She is cold and rude, it's almost scary to ask her questions which is what I am supposed to be doing as someone newly diagnosed with ovarian issues and possible endometriosis. I have never felt so awkward around someone. I feel like there has to be something wrong with her! She may be great at surgery, but I will never know because I REFUSE to see her anymore. She turns a stressful situation into an unbearable one. ISO new provider!!!

A Good Review

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I have the feeling that people only comment when they feel dissatisfied. Dr. Addis is quite competent, she did a complicated, complete hysterectomy on me due to a prolapsed uterus. That was more than a year ago and I have seen her twice since then for follow up. I did not experience any of the problems others have related, but then I don't need a doctor to be my friend. She was business like at times, but never brusque or harsh. I would recommend her for her skills and professionalism.

Teacher

Posted on May 30th, 2012

The exam was humiliating and painful. She seemed angry and hostile toward me from the moment she walked in.

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Was my gyn for about two years but her brusque, almost insolent beside manner coupled with her telling me at my last annual that doing a fecal test wasn't part of what a gyn does but is done at the colonoscopy - inasmuch as a recent NY Times article said such a test was a normal part of a gyn's annual standard of care - I changed to another gyn.

Horrible - dont go!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Addis only spent 5 minutes with me of which was an awkward conversation (she kept interrupting). My attempts to 'break the ice' were unsuccessful. Overall, I feel she made strained efforts to remain friendly and was quick to assume a diagnosis, with no attempt to perform further testing to confirm it. I do not recommend her at all.

Like walking on Eggshells.....

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Not a nice Dr. Really angry that you are there & "interrupting & bothering" her day. You feel like you are walking on eggshells with her. Really comes off as hostile & angry. I was only in her exam room for about 3 minutes! She scared me! Never went back.

Posted on January 18th, 2017