A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilana Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilana Amos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilana Amos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Amos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilana Susan Amos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ilana S. Amos practice?
- Dr. Ilana Amos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilana Amos practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.