A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilana Cass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilana Cass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cass
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilana Cass, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cass graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Cass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilana Cass MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ilana Cass practice?
- Dr. Ilana Cass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilana Cass practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.