Dr. Ilana Cass MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 26th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
Dr Cass has lost her way . She had the worst bedside manner . Dr Cass is not a doctor I would recommend she will give up on you . She does not give hope . She wants the easy patients so it looks like she provided the right care but if you have a difficult case please look for a better and kind Doctor that will fight for you . She had the God complex but she is not God don't give up there are medical miracles every day .

May 9th, 2013
Outstanding Dr
I honestly could not rate Dr Cass any higher. She is a truly committed, passionate and compassionate professional. Dr Cass knows her stuff and explains things in plain english. She takes the time and goes the extra mile. She is an inspiring person and is very involved in cancer research. I felt most confident that I was in the very best hands. Dr Cass's team were all excellent too. Appointment times can run a little late, but as others have said - Dr Cass takes her time with each and every patient. I never minded the wait. She's busy saving lives and that could be yours too. To a friend I would say, with Dr Cass you can feel 100% confident that you are in excellent hands - she's absolutely the best! My regular gynecologist had me worked up into an anxious mess, but Dr Cass listened and took the time to explain things clearly, logically and in perspective. My procedure went very well as did my recovery, due in large part I believe to my state of mind. Thank you so much Dr Cass - I'm one of the truly lucky ones who found my way to your door!

March 12th, 2013
I would clone Dr. Cass if possible
I was referred to Dr. Cass by my gynecologist to perform a surgery for pre-cancerous lesions. She is an amazing surgeon but more than that, she is professional, friendly and thorough. In doing a routine exam because I was a new patient, she discovered a lump, which turned out to be breast cancer. So without being overly-dramatic, Dr. Cass saved my life. You cannot do better. Anywhere.

January 24th, 2013
Very Satisified
Dr. Cass takes her time with you and explains in detail what is going on with your health. She never seems in a hurry like some Doctors do and that is why the wait is so long. But well worth it. Take a book and don't complain she is well worth the wait.

May 21st, 2012
With all my heart.. thank you.
Dr. Cass and her entire team, MY entire team, have been wonderful. Thank you Dr. Cass for saving my life. Thank you to everyone who has taken care of me, and been caring to me. I am grateful beyond words. It is all still unreal to me, but having Dr. Cass as my doctor is a gift and a blessing.

April 13th, 2012
Thank You!Soooo Mach! You saved my life

March 5th, 2012
Staff is not good at passing information to Dr. Staff will tell when to call back for results and they continue to put off results for days. Instead of simply saying, the Dr. is going to review it and she will call you back. They also complain about patients to the dr. and make them feel uncomfortable.

May 20th, 2011
Exceptional
Dr. Cass has always been exceptional! When it come to thoroughness, time spent with me, and overall care. Her staff, has been nothing but tireless in my care. Dr. Cass deserves high accolades!

February 3rd, 2011
THE BEST
If you need a gyn onc, as I did, you cannot do better

November 23rd, 2009
Excellent
Dr Cass did an excellent job of concisely explaining my condition and the options moving forward. She is clear, and concise and explains with appropriate combo of medical and lay terms. She also cited objective statistics related to each option and let me decide based on my comfort level. Clearly understanding my condition and options instilled confidence.The surgery was successful and recovery is going much faster than I had ever anticipated. My appointment time often slid late, but I understand as her patients often have life threatening and altering conditions and she takes the time necessary with patients. My condition was found and treated early so I am happy to defer timing to someone with a more severe case than mine. Dr Cass is clearly at the top of her game and I recommend her to anyone with a gyn oncology related problem.

June 12th, 2008
The best!!
She is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest, explains everything very clearly in a way you can understand and sincerely caring. Be fortunate to have Dr Cass as your doctor - she is great!!!