A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ILANA FEINERMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ILANA FEINERMAN is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. ILANA FEINERMAN, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. FEINERMAN graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. FEINERMAN has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FEINERMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ILANA L. FEINERMAN practice?
Dr. ILANA FEINERMAN practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Fall River Otolaryngologists and Fall River Plastic Surgeons.