A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilana Feinerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilana Feinerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilana Feinerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinerman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Feinerman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilana L Feinerman MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ilana L. Feinerman practice?
- Dr. Ilana Feinerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilana Feinerman practices Otolaryngology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA.
See Fall River Otolaryngologists.