A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zablozki-Amir
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zablozki-Amir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zablozki-Amir graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zablozki-Amir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Of BrooklynCarson C Peck Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilana Ann Zablozki-Amir MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ilana A. Zablozki-Amir practice?
- Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilana Zablozki-Amir practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.