Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilana Zeltser
Dr. Ilana Zeltser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Zeltser is affiliated with Children's Health Andrews Institute, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. Dr. Zeltser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ilana Zeltser has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ilana Zeltser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Aditee Ambardekar
Dallas, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Michele Hutchison
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi17
Dr. John Andersen
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi47