A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilda Isaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilda Isaza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaza graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Isaza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilda Isaza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilda Isaza practice?
- Dr. Ilda Isaza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilda Isaza practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.