A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilda Isaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilda Isaza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaza
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Isaza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaza graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Isaza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilda Isaza DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilda Isaza practice?
- Dr. Ilda Isaza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilda Isaza practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Primary Care Doctors.