A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Agoston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Agoston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Agoston, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agoston graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agoston has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildiko Agoston MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Agoston practice?
- Dr. Ildiko Agoston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ildiko Agoston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.