A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Agoston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Agoston, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agoston graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Agoston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agoston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Agoston practice?
Dr. Ildiko Agoston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Cardiologists, Corpus Christi Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Corpus Christi Radiologists.