A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Agoston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Agoston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agoston
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agoston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Agoston, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agoston graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agoston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildiko Agoston MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Agoston practice?
- Dr. Ildiko Agoston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ildiko Agoston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Cardiologists.