Dr. Ildiko Helmeczi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ildiko Helmeczi?

October 30th, 2015

does NOT return calls-not a doctor you can depend on

September 8th, 2014

Dr. Helmeczi is one of the worst doctors that I have gone to in my 66 years of life. She does not know what she is doing. She was treating me for diverticulitis. She kept telling me to increase my fiber. So I did. I kept getting sicker and sicker. Finally, I went to a specialist. The specialist told me to stop eating the fiber and that I should have never been eating the fiber to begin with. My diverticulitis is doing better now. Helmeczi was also treating me for high cholesterol too. She sent me for my 6 month blood work and never ordered a cholesterol test. I had to go back and get another blood test. I have narrow veins and it was very hard to get more blood and I had lots of pain too. When I told her about that she just dismissed it and pushed it under the rug like it was not big deal. I also had to wait in the examining room for 35 minutes on two different times. When she came in she did not say sorry for the delay. Again she acted like it was no big deal. She was treating my daughter for anemia. She never put my daughter on any medication for the anemia. My daughter was getting worse and my daughter suggested that the doctor put her on a medication. Finally Helmeczi put her on something. My daughter landed in the ER over the weekend with heart palpitations caused by the anemia. When the doctors at the ER asked my daughter who her doctor was, they said they did not know who Helmeczi was. She works out of that hospital. I think they did know who she was. I feel they did not want to comment on her because they knew she was bad. Since I have left Helmeczi's practice I have talked with many people who have also left her and they all agree that she is the worse doctor they ever gone to.

May 23rd, 2011

THE BEST

She is knowledgeable, professional, thorough,kind and caring. My husband and I have moved out of state but will have to search very long and hard to find a doctor to fill her shoes. We will both miss her.

July 27th, 2009

Looking for another doctor

I made an appointment for my annual physical. The doctors office confirmed the appointment the day before. I took a day off from work and fasted as per instructions. I checked in at the desk on the appointed day and waited for an hour. Since many people came in after me and saw a doctor, I asked if my doctor was in the office that day. The answer was yes, but they checked and determined that she was not in the office.I am disappointed that my appointment was overlooked, but even more that the staff did not knew that the doctor was not in the office.I am looking for a new internist.

July 8th, 2016