A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Kovacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovacs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Kovacs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildiko Kovacs MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Ildiko Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.