A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Kovacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Kovacs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovacs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ildiko K. Kovacs practice?
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solana Beach, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.