A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Kovacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kovacs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Kovacs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildiko Kovacs MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Ildiko Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ildiko Kovacs practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.