A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Medve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Medve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Medve, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Medve graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Medve has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Medve practice?
Dr. Ildiko Medve practices Nephrology near Cumberland, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI and Woonsocket, RI.
See Cumberland Nephrologists.