A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildiko Medve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ildiko Medve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildiko Medve, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Medve graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Medve has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildiko Medve MD is a female Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ildiko Medve practice?
- Dr. Ildiko Medve has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ildiko Medve practices Nephrology near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Woonsocket, RI and Fall River, MA.
See East Providence Nephrologists.