A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ildy Katona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katona
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ildy Katona, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nematode Infections
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katona graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Katona has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ildy Margaret Katona MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ildy M. Katona practice?
- Dr. Ildy Katona has 1 office location.
Dr. Ildy Katona practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists, Bethesda Pediatricians, and Bethesda Pediatric Specialists.