Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ileana Gheorghiu
Dr. Ileana Gheorghiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Gheorghiu is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Kernan Hospital and James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Ileana Gheorghiu has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Ileana Gheorghiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ashutosh Sachdeva
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Sheryl Nagel
Baltimore, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Geoffrey Sheinfeld
Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi24