Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ileana Munteanu
Dr. Ileana Munteanu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Munteanu is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, St Marys Health System and Parkwest Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Ileana Munteanu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ileana Munteanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Michael Flowers
Knoxville, TN 0 mi16
Dr. Walter Zibas
Knoxville, TN 0 mi21
Dr. Andrews Paul
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi27