Dr. Ileana Pat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ileana Pat?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ileana Pat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2016

Dr. Pat has horrible bedside manners. Hands down the worst doctor visit experience I have ever had. She was completely scatterbrained and confused which even further concerned me about my condition. She is not organized nor personable at all. When I called to ask about my results, she advised me to "continue the same dose of my medication"......Um? I hadn't been on medication for 4 months per HER REQUEST. So sad. I did not feel she truly cared and she was not on top of my health as a doctor should be. Do not waste your time - find a better doctor who actually can keep up.

October 3rd, 2012

I wasn't impressed when I met with Dr. Pat in any way. I found her to be unprofessional, uncaring and didn't listen to me when I was talking to her. I've had PCOS since I was a teenager and so far (I'm in my 40's now) I haven't been able to find a doctor that is able or willing to treat me. Birth control pills and diabetic medications have been the methods of treatment that every doctor wants to toss at me saying this is the solution, so far these methods haven't been successful and I have no want to "try" them again. Dr. Pat is the 12 doctor I've seen over the years in hopes of actually getting some help to treat the symptoms. I have the typical acne on the body, male pattern hair growth on the chin, upper lip, eyebrows, hair on my toes and fingers and other areas with thinning hair on my head. Uncontroled weight gain in the mid section of the body.I spent my appointment time with her telling me about her own life, other patients she sees being insulted, telling me I don't have PCOS in her opinion and I have a weight problem because I don't eat enough?!?!?!?!?! Over the years I've adapted to a very low fat healthy diet because of the weight problem.Dr. Pat requested many blood tests drawn, had to take time off of work for some of these tests. I was told that the test results do not show that there is anything "out of range" so I don't actually have PCOS or the other concerns I have and can be easily seen. Now I have bills to pay for her visit and tests to pay for. There wasn't treatment or help but I still need to pay a lot of money for nothing. this doesn't seem right!

December 20th, 2016