A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ileana Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ileana Perez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Miami Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ileana Rosario Perez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ileana R. Perez practice?
- Dr. Ileana Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ileana Perez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.