A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ileana Pina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ileana Pina, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pina graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan