A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ileana Soneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ileana Soneru is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ileana Soneru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soneru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Soneru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ileana Luminita Soneru MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ileana L. Soneru practice?
- Dr. Ileana Soneru has 1 office location.
Dr. Ileana Soneru practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Internists and Wheaton Geriatric Doctors.