Family Physicians

San Juan Capistrano Med Office
30400 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
800-464-4000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Incompetent doctor & should be avoided  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

I went for physical and very much to my surprise, this woman did no regular physical exam checking. The entire visit lasted for 5 minutes and during this time she was absent minded and in hurry to finish up and go home. She is unprofessional, disrespectful and lacks the expertise. Also, she has a very thick accent which makes it very hard to understand when she talks. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  She seems to over react  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Tried to switch my meds that I've been on and they work.

|  My favorite doctor.  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I have changed my doctor to Dr. Spizzirri because I find her very efficient & personable. She cares enough to follow up care with home phone calls. I believe she has been unfairly dubbed "rude" because of her accent or culture?? She is indeed straight forward and matter-of fact but that should not deter someone to overlook her as an excellent doctor.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Anne HEALED on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Spizzirri was thorough, LISTENS, and gives excellent advice. She is highly intelligent and makes one feel comfortable with her confidence. Kindness goes a long way and her skills and knowledge do not forget you are are a person seeking help and need to be handled with dignity. Dr. Spizzirri talents helped guided me on the right path for healing. Most of all she can be trusted to be counted on when you need her most. I am not one wanting to ever go to a doctor as I am holistic in my thinking, but if you are looking for someone who you can feel confident and trust in the medical field Dr Spizziri would be a wise choice.