Dr. Ileana Spizzirri MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Juan Capistrano, CA

2.9

July 31st, 2014
Incompetent doctor & should be avoided
I went for physical and very much to my surprise, this woman did no regular physical exam checking. The entire visit lasted for 5 minutes and during this time she was absent minded and in hurry to finish up and go home. She is unprofessional, disrespectful and lacks the expertise. Also, she has a very thick accent which makes it very hard to understand when she talks. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 15th, 2011
She seems to over react
Tried to switch my meds that I've been on and they work.

June 8th, 2011
My favorite doctor.
I have changed my doctor to Dr. Spizzirri because I find her very efficient & personable. She cares enough to follow up care with home phone calls. I believe she has been unfairly dubbed "rude" because of her accent or culture?? She is indeed straight forward and matter-of fact but that should not deter someone to overlook her as an excellent doctor.

November 13th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Spizzirri was thorough, LISTENS, and gives excellent advice. She is highly intelligent and makes one feel comfortable with her confidence. Kindness goes a long way and her skills and knowledge do not forget you are are a person seeking help and need to be handled with dignity. Dr. Spizzirri talents helped guided me on the right path for healing. Most of all she can be trusted to be counted on when you need her most. I am not one wanting to ever go to a doctor as I am holistic in my thinking, but if you are looking for someone who you can feel confident and trust in the medical field Dr Spizziri would be a wise choice.