A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Carlson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Ely Carlson MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ilene E. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Ilene Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilene Carlson practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Pathologists.