A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Hatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Hatch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hatch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Elizabeth Hatch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ilene E. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Ilene Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilene Hatch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.