Dr. Ilene Hatch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ilene Hatch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2014

Once in a Lifetime Doctor!

I will say the decision to try IVF is one of the biggest decisions a family can make and it doesn't get any better than Dr. Ilene Hatch and her staff at Fertility Center of Southern California! Before finding Dr. Hatch, my wife and I became very involved in learning about fertility as we tried in vain to get pregnant. We did 6 IUI cycles and an IVF cycle with another doctor in the Bay Area. All told, we've spent 100's of combined hours researching all aspects of fertility. I personally feel like I could teach a class on the subject now:-) After relocating to Southern California, we interviewed 4-5 different fertility specialists and we would both recommend Dr. Hatch to anyone hands down and over any fertility specialist in the country. Her friendly communication style, sheer mastery of the science and commitment to her patients at every single stage is truly unparalleled. My wife and I pride ourselves on being able to recognize excellence when we see it but don't often write reviews. We feel we owe it to you to tell you that if you're trying to get pregnant, you want an incredibly intelligent doctor, with an amazing bedside manor, you should do yourself a favor and go meet with Dr. Hatch.

July 29th, 2013

So far so good

We just met with Dr. Hatch for our first consultation. We did have a very long wait, but she was well worth it! Even though she was clearly running behind, she never once seemed hurried with us, and took her time going over all the questions we had. She also devised a reasonable plan for us to go forward with treatment. We had a bad experience with a previous REI doctor, so it was refreshing to feel that someone was actually paying attention to our needs as a couple, and not make us feel at though we were part of an assembly line. She personally called me with my initial lab work, which I thought was amazing. I am not usually one to write reviews, but I felt so much better leaving her office than the previous one, I thought I would share my positive thoughts. Her staff also seemed very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to being her patient.

January 29th, 2013

You may have to wait a bit, but I would wait all day for Dr. Hatch. She is that good. I never felt rushed when she was in the room with me - she would answer any questions that I had. She just gets it. I never thought I would be able to get and stay pregnant, and Dr. Hatch proved me wrong - I have an almost 2 year old as evidence of her amazing work. LOVE Dr. Hatch - she is like family.

September 25th, 2012

Dr. Hatch spent over. 3 hours with me during my consultation. She seems very nice, caring and honest. So far so good

October 30th, 2011

Grateful for Dr. Hatch

we went to Dr. Hatch based on a referral and have never been sorry about that decision. She was amazing. She is so caring and her entire staff was considerate. Yes, she was outside our insurance, but she had the diagnosis correct within 2 months of seeing her. So yes, we spent a some extra money, but it was so worth it. Before Dr. hatch, our obgyn stalled for 2 years before we gave up with her and switched to Dr. Hatch. What a difference. More aggressive approach, but considerate of your budget and emotions. So thankful that after 3 months with Dr. Hatch, we were able to get pregnant and Dr. Hatch made sure our pregnancy got off to the right start.

August 24th, 2011

PROUD DAD

I was going to recommend Dr Hatch to a friend who is trying for her second child and I was dismayed by some of the negative comments about the wait times.We experienced some of the same, but when we had our appointment with Dr Hatch, she made us feel like the most important people in the room and gave us hope and confidence that we would acheive our goal. Anyway we LOVED Dr Hatch and she gave us a BEAUTIFUL boy!Needless to say the Dr we had before Dr Hatch had a crappy, impatient, egotistical, manner(and he was a man.....can't get my head around how a guy can understand what a women is going thru)...so I fired him. Sometiimes these guys don't understand that they are your employee:)))

August 5th, 2011

Don't be Fooled

Don't be fooled by all the baby photos in the framed shadowboxes on the wall. If a picture was taken for every woman who was not successful on her attempt to get pregnant and have a baby by IUI or IVF, these fertility doctors' walls, floors, and ceilings would be completely covered and layered with photos. For most folks, it doesn't work, and that's not being negative, that's a fact. It's like playing the lottery. My biggest complaint about this doctor is, after my last IVF embryo transfer, she looked me right in the eyes and told me, "you know you're pregnant now" which was a total lie. You aren't pregnant until the embryo(s) attach themselves to your uterus wall! I understand that she was trying to get me to "think positive", but outright lying is just plain wrong!

July 8th, 2011

Love Dr. Hatch & Staff

After seeing the other comments, I needed to chime in. Yes, the wait time can sometimes be ridiculous. Yes, sometimes you see the PA (both of who are great). Yes, it's annoying when you have to wait that long to get seen but I love these ladies. After going to their office on and off for 3 years, they feel like they have become part of my family and they really only want what is best for me. If an expert is what you are looking, look no further than Dr. Hatch.

May 25th, 2011

Dr. Hatch is a wonderful doctor and person. I have tree wonderful kids thanks to her and her staff. Yes, the office seems unorganized sometimes and the wait time is ridiculous, but she really cares about her patients. The office would be a lot better if things were more organized and she wouldn't be running late most of the time. Still, I would go back to Dr. Hatch for more children, she is the best.

May 16th, 2011

Love, love her. She is an incredible good doctor. Very personable and very caring and she does not give up.

March 12th, 2011

Dr. Hatch Great! Insurance Claims Girl not so great!

Dr. Hatch was great! Majority of the girls were good the one I had an issue with was the girl who handled the insurance claims. She insisted that my insurance did not cover any of my appointments or labs. I checked before I made my appointment so I had confirmed my coverage and several more times. After about a month and a half of trying to get this resolved, the girl kept on telling me the same thing and saying she did check with my insurance, in which she nor anyone at Dr. Hatch's had called my insurance to check. She finally submitted the claims and they were all paid the day after they were submitted. I would love to go back to Dr. Hatch's but the whole experience put a bad taste in mouth after that, I didn't trust they had my best interest, can you imagine what we women go thru if we're seeing a fertility dr and having to deal with insurance on top of that. It's just too emotionally draining. There must be other GREAT fertility doctors out there with an amazing staff to go with it.

December 15th, 2010

awesome doctor

i like her so much .she helps me out in all probs and she is a very good adviser and an excellent doctor