A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Olson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Olson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Postpartum Depression
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene R Olson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ilene R. Olson practice?
- Dr. Ilene Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilene Olson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.