A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilene Rabinowitz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Child Psychiatrists.