A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Rosen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilene M. Rosen practice?
Dr. Ilene Rosen practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Critical Care Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors, Cherry Hill Pulmonologists, Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners, Cherry Hill General Practitioners, and Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.