A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Michele Rosen MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilene M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Ilene Rosen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ilene Rosen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.