Dr. Ilene Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

April 6th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenberg since 1994. She is an amazing Dr. and her diagnosis and treatments have been spot on. She takes great care in referring you to a specialists and all of her referrals have been excellent. I can be a rather stubborn patient but she is persistent in her diagnosis and will "nag" you about it if you don't follow thru. I recently had an issue I was dragging my feet on and she was persistent in her follow up and now after taking her advice I feel 100% better. I would highly recommend her. The only problem is her office can be a bit annoying but they gotten better recently.

July 17th, 2008
Dr. Rosenberg
I have been going to Dr. Rosenberg for about 15 years. She is thorough, sensible, very much up on what's new in medicine; she is willing to allow a patient to try something different from what she might recommend, but if it doesn't work, she then is persistent and insistent on the patient using traditional prescriptions. She is an excellent diagnostician--I have never found her wrong. I would say she is a shy woman but over the years, I have come to like her very much both as a physician and a person. Her office staff and phone system are a bit annoying, but unfortunately that is true of many physicians' offices these days.