A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital & Health Care Center
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilene R. Moore practice?
Dr. Ilene Moore practices Pediatrics near Osseo, MN.
See Osseo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aileen Moore, Dr. Alene Moore, Dr. Aline Moore, Dr. Eileen Moore, Dr. Evalyn Moore, Dr. Evelina Moore